Crown is the official storage provider for Frieze 2019September 4, 2019
Crown Fine Art is delighted to announce the continuation of our decade long relationship with Frieze London and Frieze Masters art fair.
We will be on-site as the official storage providers, whilst supplying around the clock art services at Frieze London and Frieze Masters.
If you are looking for art logistics support, we have convenient sea freight, air freight and road transport options available.
Furthermore, we have private viewing rooms just 5 minutes away from Tate Britain, and 10 minutes away from Trafalgar Square. Whether you work with Crown or not, this can be a great alternative to viewing at the fair. For more information, watch this short video:
There are many benefits of using Crown for art fairs, including:
- We don’t over-extend ourselves, so our deadlines are later than other shippers
- Temporary Admission and customs bonded (Freeport) warehousing option available
- Private viewing rooms for confidential VIP visits at our London facility ‘Art Central’
- Short term storage during the fair
- Long term storage after the fair
- Packing and unpacking services
- Door-to-door shipping of sold artworks
- Weekly fine art European shuttle service
- Export services, collection from your booth and return services to destination.
For more information, please visit this site: https://www.crownfineart.com/en-us/frieze2019.