Liability and insurance in the art worldNovember 11, 2015
Fred Weijgertse, Managing Director – Crown Fine Art, recently spoke to Private Art Investor, the financial magazine of the art world about why liability and insurance is a growing issue in the transportation of fine art.
Some of the topics he talks about include:
- How liability and insurance risks tie into what Crown Fine Art is doing.
- Why liability and insurance is so important when transporting art.
- Why liability and insurance has been overlooked until now.
- How the Russian legislation changes will impact on fine art transportation.
- How guaranteeing art during transportation works.
- What Crown Fine Art is doing to battle against these issues.
- How Crown Fine Art insure the artworks it transports.
Read the article.