Top marks for this ten year projectApril 4, 2016
Our London team recently completed a project at the National Trust’s Attingham Park as part of their refurbishment program.
Over the ten year period in which the overhaul took place, our team carried out the following essential tasks in order for the work to continue efficiently:
- Moved paintings out of the gallery
- Installed protection for a large organ, marble tables and large paintings that could not be moved
- Moved furniture and carpets to enable building work to take place
- Moved paintings and furniture for a temporary basis to enable access for visitors while conservation and building works was taking place
- Designed and built temporary storage racks for paintings
- Moved storage racks to various locations to accommodate building works, conservation and visitor access
This video captures our team reinstating the paintings into the Nash Picture Gallery in January this year.