Crown Fine Art UK service update
As the lockdown starts to ease and in-line with UK Government’s latest directive to all businesses, we have introduced additional Covid-19 control measures to ensure that we do our part in stopping the spread of this virus.
The additional measures we have introduced for our teams are key in getting our clients objects moving again without compromising on the safety or wellbeing of our staff, clients and anyone involved.
Those who work externally, potentially going into client’s homes and properties:
- We will carry out pre-checks on the address we will be entering to assess risk to clients and our team.
- Our team are equipped with the requisite PPE equipment to ensure they can operate safely – facemasks and gloves will always be worn and changed regularly
- Our team will carry hand sanitisers and adopt regular handwashing regimes throughout the day.
- Our vehicles will be regularly cleaned before use
- Our employees will strive to travel alone when working between locations and if that is not an option, a maximum number of two individuals will travel together to ensure social distancing guidelines of 2m are maintained
- Technicians ‘buddy up’ and work together as often as possible
- Where public transport is an only option our employees will follow the Government guidelines on its use
- All work is planned to ensure minimal on-site team sizes in order to reduce the risk of working in confined areas
At our facilities
- All visitors to any of our sites must complete a visitor screening process
- Daily checks to ensuring our employees are fit and well to work
- Staggered start and end times
- Multiple sanitisation points will be available
- Regular cleaning of all contact surfaces will be carried on throughout the day
- All workstations will be at least 2m apart
- Internal doors will remain open where possible
- All Communal areas will be restricted
We will continue to review our working practices and policies, ensuring we adhere strictly to UK Government guidelines. All work will be carried out in accordance to our policies and risk assessments relating to Covid-19, documents are available upon request.
If you have any enquires about this posting or art handling in general please do not hesitate to contact us